Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Dressing for church

I think there are way more important issues in the church to worry about than what someone wears to mass,we should just be happy they are there and take the time to come with every one so busy now.

If people are distracted by what someone else is wearing maybe the problem is with them, not the other person,maybe they didn't go to church in the proper frame of mind and should concentrate on why they are there not what other people are wearing.

In my opinion unless someone is really showing their entire body I don't have a problem with it and I have never seen anything I though was inappropriate at my church.Some people would prefer we return to when women had to cover their hair and have their dress a certain length to get in the church butI don't think that is realistic.

I also notice most of this article deals with what women are wearing, with not much said about men and in society at large there also seems to be a double standard.

No comments: