Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Belinda Stronach has cancer

There seems to be so much cancer now,everyone knows someone that has had it,I wonder if there was less years ago or people just didn't get diagnosed.Sometimes I wonder about all the chemicals in daily life now and the effect they may have on humans even though they are supposed to be safe.

I found this article interesting I don't know if you can believe every thing it says and would like to see more study but it is worrisome.I like to wear make up and use at least a couple of products every day.

I guess the best thing a person can do is see their doctor regularly and get the recommended tests which is something I am not very good at doing but if thing are caught early there is more chance for a good outcome.Hopefully Belinda Stronach will soon be feeling better and back to her regular activities.

No comments: