Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, May 11, 2007

Energy saving light bulbs

I think this is a good idea,I wish New Brunswick would do something similar.I think if people got a chance to try the efficient light bulbs for free maybe more people would start to use them.I know lots of people who have never used them and this just might be the extra push they need to get started.

I am concerned about the mercury in them so it is good to see that people are noticing that . I hope they will soon introduce recycling programs for them if every one will have to switch eventually.A couple of years age I took one that had quit over to my local pick up for hazardous waste and they didn't have a clue why I was bringing it or what to do with it so I hope people will become more aware that they must be recycled and should not be just thrown out with the trash.

No comments: